Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tasker - The Best Android App



When I first installed Tasker, and opened the application, I was like, what the heck, this app is painstakingly difficult to use. I didn't know what should I do with this app. The only thing I knew was that this was a really cool app, and I have to learn how to use this. I found this website called http://tasker.wikidot.com, which helped me know what Tasker actually was. And the POWER it had! But, wait don't go to the website yet, there's more to learn before.

Basically, through Tasker you can make your Android smartphone do "whatever" you want, "whenever you want, and "wherever" you want! There are endless possibilities to Tasker. I know it is a little bit hard for you guys to understand but stay with me, I'd make you learn Tasker, so that you can turn too, turn your Android into a AUTOMATIC SUPER-SMART DEVICE. With Tasker your android smartphone (which is already smart) becomes something beyond our imagination.

You have to make different profiles in Tasker, which would work automatically. For example, wouldn't it be cool if your smartphone automatically connects to your home WiFi Network when you come home. Wouldn't it be cool if your smartphone can send Birthday Message to your relatives and friends automatically. Wouldn't it be awesome, if your smartphone, could start recording video, or take a picture, when someone else tries to unlock your phone. These all any be done only if your Android Smart phone have tasker. THINK OF WHATEVER YOU WANT YOUR ANDROID PHONE TO DO, AND IT WILL DO IT.

Download 14 day free TASKER trial or, scan the QR code from your android device for direct donwload:




You can also Buy full version for only $1.99 (normally it was $6.99) 

Now, go ahead and download Tasker, and try to figure out on your own, what it can do. Stay tuned for my Tasker Tutorial. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION about Tasker, please ask in the comment below. I'll try to help you guys!

Thank You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I do automatic answering for incoming call with tasker? I have been longing to do it from the first day I bought my Nexus 4 but so far, none has offered any help, be it from google + or general forum.

USR said...

Hi tcsian,

Can be briefly describe how would you like the profile to work? I mean do want it to answer your calls automatically with a recorded message, or you want to it to automatically answer after a certain amount of time? Please clarify your question and I would be very happy be help you!
Thank You,

Umar Rao

Post a Comment